About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Saturday, January 12, 2008

What a Week!

Well...this has been quite the week. I've been a little off and on with my eating. I figure I can splurge everyonce in a while, but this week seems like I've gone off course almost entirely. It all started with Cookies at Deijas. And if you've ever had Deijas cookies....you KNOW how imposible it'd be to say no to those. But I only had 1 and the rest of Devs. :-) Since then I've been out to Robintino's and I couldn't resist their delicious garlic bread.

All in all I've been great with working out. I've never had a problem with motivation for exercising, luckily. I LOVE IT! I know some people think I'm crazy because of it, but I really really enjoy the feeling of moving my body to music, weather it be the steady flow of yoga, or an upbeat kickboxing class to lifing weights. That mind-body connection is so soothing to me.

I think the fact that I've read up a TON on how our bodies work and respond to exercise makes me giddy with the feeling that I'm making my muscles stronger and longer, that I'm building up my endurance of my heart and lungs and releasing all those good-for-you hormones. I just bask in it!

Sooo...since fitness and health is something I've always loved, why not do something with that? My delima is what? What do I do with it? I want to do it all eventually. I want to own a gym, if not multiple eventually. I guess my real question is where do I start? Do I start with my Personal Trainer Certification, my Primary Group Exercise Certification, or Yoga?

The certification class that's closest at hand is Yoga! It's actually the weekend of my birthday
:-) so I'm hoping I can get a present out of it. It's $300 some odd dollars then I'd have to put in 8 hours of community teaching before I could teach at a gym. Then once my foot is inside that way it'll open up doors for me to get my certifications in the other areas.

I just want to get out there and share the passion I have for fitness with others!

No comments: