About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weigh In!

Ok ok okay! Despite my crazy guilt trip, I did pretty good, no make that GREAT, this week! I lost 8 pounds! Woo Hoo! All from watching what I eat...complex carbs like whole grains, and snacking on fruit, veggies, and nuts instead of chips, cookies, and ice cream! YAY!

I'm also working out more steadily. I'm trying to do at least 30 min of light movement like walking, cleaning, playing with the girls, EVERY DAY! Luckily work counts since I'm always running like crazy back and forth from table to table to kitchen to table. 3 days a week I'm doing yoga and 3 days a week I'm doing strength training!

It's so fun to watch Dylan and Devyn do my workout videos with me. Espeically yoga! Watching them try to hit the pose and stay with it is hilarious. I have 2 videos of yoga for kids, and they LOVE IT! They're also eating healthier as a benifit from mom only having healthy food options. They snack on oranges and apples and string cheese instead of goldfish, cereal and candy. YAY for me again!

Big pat on the back for me! And the best thing is? I'm not depriving myself of things I love! How cool is that? Pretty darn cool!

No comments: