About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Monday, January 28, 2008

My baby's 2!!!!

Yesterday we had Devyn's party! It was way fun! We had potatoe bar and lots of fun with family! Thanks to everyone who came and all the cute clothes you got that Devyn threw out of her way to get to the toys! :-) You guys are so good to us!
Shane, Jill and Marshal brought Devs first present, a Birthday Crown, Sash, Earings and Wand that she wore ALL NIGHT LONG! I was shocked! She was so proud to wear them and she looks soooo big I can't believe it!
Here are some pics of the nights festivities!
My In-Laws are cooler than yours!

Dev trying out her new 4-wheeler!


Katie and Dylan!


Dev and Marshal in her new tent!

Call me Tom Sawyer!


Dev in her Bday crown and Dyl in her Princess dress and crown!

Happy 2nd Bday Dev! What a big girl!


Proud Mama!


Mmmmm, that's good cake!


Grandma Gretch!

1 comment:

Cherringtons said...

your girls are getting so big also.... can i just tell you that you look just like your mom with your hair short and blond like that, it's cute! Looks like she had a way fun birthday! love ya