About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 4 Results

Ok, so another week of just so so commitment. The pounds continue to stay stubborn. I haven't lost anything since the first week. :o( BUT...I have lost another inch around the waist! YAY! So apparently I need to amp up the work out regimen and be a lil more strict on my eating habits.

I forgot to mention a few things about Dev's party. I did eat cake and ice cream. BUT...I made healthy cake and ice cream. For the cake I used Devil's Food Cake Mix and used Diet Coke instead of oil and eggs. For the frosting I used Fat Free Cream Cheese, Sugar Free Cool Whip, and Splenda Sugar. :-) For Ice cream I used Evaporated Milk, Fat/Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding, and Skim Milk. I wasn't a huge fan of Ice Cream. My mom really like it though! I didn't even save the left overs either. I threw it all away so I wouldn't be tempted with it for the next couple of days!

I took Dev's Dora 4-Wheeler Downstairs so she could start riding it and while the girls were runnin around I pulled out my old Rebounder! For those of you who don't know what that is...it's a small trampoline. I forgot how much fun that thing was! I got certified to teach Rebounding at Hill Air Force Base right after Dylan was born. It was a blast! I miss teaching. But pulling it out was a blast from the past for sure! The girls had a heyday with it too!

No comments: