About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Monday, January 21, 2008

What do YOU want to be?

This is the Snow Princess that Dylan and I made! :-)
This morning Dylan asked me what I want to be when I grow up! How cute is that? I'm glad that she thinks I'm not a grown up and that she thinks I still have time to do what I want with my life!





Just this last week she's added yet another thing to her list of occupations. For the last year she's always said that she wants to be an Artist, Doctor and a Mermaid. For some reason she thinks she wants to be an Astronaut also. So her list grows!





When she told me the news I asked her about being a Mom and she just looked at me like I was stupid, "Well ya mom, I'm gonna have 2 sisters and 1 brother, but I'm still gonna be an Artist, Doctor, Mermaid and Astronaut." Silly me for asking!





Along with asking me what I wanted to be when I grew up she asked Mike if he wanted to be a Lion Tamer. :-) That's a little joke between Mike and I and she must of picked up on it because she asked him about it in all seriousness.





It blows me away that she's so perceptive at age 4. Some things that she remembers, I had forgotten already. She remembers things from when she was 2 and 3 that just flabbergast me! She still amazes me everday with all the things she's learned already in her short life!

No comments: