About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Week 3 Stats!

Ok, so it's Week 3 in Biggest Loser Contest and I'm not winning...yet. I haven't lost any weight this week, same as last, but I aslo haven't gained any this week either. So...I'm maintaining which is better than nothing! Good news is....drum roll pleas......I've lost yet another inch around my waist! Woo Hooo!

I didn't do too hot with my workouts this last week. I danced with the girls and played on those fun balls with them a couple times last week and counted that as my work out cuz it is a work out! Then I counted work as my walking since I average at least 15,000 steps a night at work (I know cuz I have a pedometer :-) I haven't done any strength training or yoga this last week though and that's killed me I'm sure!

This week will be better. I don't work as much this week so I'll have more time/energy for strength and yoga! Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! This is Ashley Boyce Hedin from High School. Wow it has been a long time! I found your blog through, well long story, but it looks like your doing great!