About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Race

Here's me and Jill at the Big Boss Man's house after the Race!
Aren't we the hottest Mama's you've ever seen?

Well I ran my very first race this weekend. I ran the 5k at Odgen Marathon May 17. It was so fun! I went with Jill Sparks and we kicked some serious butt! We started pretty close to last in line and we passed A LOT of people!

My official time was 00:27:24 I came in 66th out of 501 in the girls division,so I'm perty dern proud of myself! It was an amazing experience running across the finish line. Knowing that I've been training hard and to finally acomplish something. I know it's a stupid 5k and it was only 3.11 miles, but still, it was a start!
Here's the link...I'm on the first page of results for females in the 5k!


I still have a 10k, a half marathon and a full marathon to run. I didn't get into the St. George Marathon :-( so I have to find another one to run! Wish me happy runnings!

No comments: