About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan

Princess Shoes at the Party

Princess Devyn and Princess Dylan with Princess Cinderella!

Benihana



Her Rainbow cake




My little Graduate!




The Fam!





Well this has been a BIG week for Dylan! May 16 she turned 5! For Dinner we went to Benihana, she LOVES to see them throwing food, then Sunday we had a family BBQ and yesterday she Graduated from Preschool and Cinderella came to her friend party! It was all a little crazy, but fun!





Dylan is so big now, I can't believe that I've been a Mom for 5 years now. She's a mini Mike, so I've learned A LOT of patience to say the least. She LOVES to tease and hates to be teased. Dylan wants to make a game out of everything, she helps me remember to take life a little more light hearted. Dylan is also a social butterfly, she is friends with EVERYONE! She doesn't discriminate by gender or age. She'll go to Sophie's house and if she isn't home, she'll play with her 3 year old sister Anna and have a ball.





Dylan can be very selfless...she wants to make sure everyone gets a drink, toy, candy, whatever she's having at the moment. She'll remind me..."oh mom, don't forget to save one for so and so!" If we're playing a game she'll whisper in my ear "mom, so and so hasn't had a turn yet...let them go!" I have a lot to learn from her still, I'm very happy and proud to be her Mama! I Love you Dylee Dal, happy birthday!

No comments: