About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Friday, May 23, 2008

5k Pics

Just crossed the finish line and prepping for my victory cartwheel!

Me and Jill!


Look what I can do!


Ok, the Zazoosh pics are finally in! Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Stones said...

Congrats Jen! Keep it up!

Chan said...

I don't know you all that well but you totally inspire me! Thanks to you I have started Boot Camp and I plan on getting healthy...your awesome!!

Happily Ever After said...

Love your blog, your kids are growing fast

-steve