About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Training update!

I'm at the tail end of week 3 of 25 weeks and doing great still! I've only missed 2 days of the last 3 weeks and those were due to sick kids :-( I'm feeling stronger and stronger every time I get on that treadmill. I can't wait for it to be warm enough outside so I can take the girls with me and burn some extra calories by pushing them! Not to mention since I've started my training program for the marathon I've gone down another 5 lbs! Woo Woo!

I'm starting to think that everyon forgot that we're still in a contest for $400. I know my dad is still going strong, my mom said she's given up, Deija said Ben has kinda forgotten, I'm not sure about Jarum, so that leaves it to me and my dad by my calculations! He's a ROCK, he hasn't cheated once since we started in Jan, and I haven't been even close to 100%, but I'm still losing and that's all that matters to me!

1 comment:

Cherringtons said...

Congrats!! that is exciting that you are working so hard. It takes alot of hard work to keep working out and to not miss days, that is why i suck at working out but maybe one day i will have the motivation.