About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Friday, March 7, 2008

Think Spring!

Beau, Dylan and Devyn coming down the slide
Good sisters Share! How many times a day do you think I say that one?
Grandpa Brad and Devy

Ok, it's GORGEOUS outside today! It's making me crazy to get in the dirt and work on my flower beds, get in a swimming suit and soak up some sun, and run and do cartwheels in the sprinklers! I saw the new report and noticed that we're supposed to have another storm this weekend....what's up Mother Nature? Why are you teasing me like this?



Today for lunch we went to the park with Deija, Beau, Abby and Kallie. It was soo nice to soak up the sun and fill up my low reserves of Vitamin D. It was great for the kids to run crazy for a while too!



So everyone think warm, sunny, spring thoughts and maybe we'll get it sooner than later!

No comments: