About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan

Dylan just turned 6 on May 16. She was a good supporter and came to watch me run through the finish line of my Half Marathon. When I got up to her she ran out to me and actually ran the last couple of yards hand in hand with me, when I get the pics I'll post them! The announcer was teasing her cuz she was holding up her pants while running, and he gave her a high five for coming out to support me. I told him it was her birthday and he said "Happy Birthday" and Dylan was ecstatic!

Once we got home and got ready, she had 11 of her girlfriends over and we had a Spa Party! We made Sugar Scrub and massaged it onto our hands and feet, then we played spin the bottle with nail polish. Whoever the bottle pointed to, they had to paint one finger that color, and I had 6 different colors going! Then we put on shower caps and I had the girls pair up, one in front and one in back. The one in back had to put her arms through the one in front's armpits and apply eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush without looking! Then we had cupcakes and opened presents! The Sister Missionaries stopped by to bring a B-day card to Dylan and the girls LOVED that!!!

Sunday we had to family over for cake and ice cream! She got Heeley's (sp?) and Sketchers (twinkle toes), Hannah Montana stuff, coloring stuff and clothes! The last present she opened was wrapped about 10 times (gotta love Mike) and it was a book titled A New Baby is Coming! This was our way of breaking the good news to everyone! So all night long Dyl and Dev kept saying "Baby Brother!" (lets hope so) and hugging my belly!

I can't believe my first baby is 6 and going to be in 1st grade next year...time flies! I love you Dylan Kelley Carlson!!!

3 comments:

The Shegrud Family said...

Yea!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!! We need to get together again!! Let me know what works for you!!

Happily Ever After said...

Congratulations -- and the spa party sounds like a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://sapicewucu.1accesshost.com/nemymif.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich