About Me

My photo
Farmington, UT, United States
I'm a mama of 2 sweet girls, Dylan and Devyn. I'm a Yoga Instructor and Home Business Owner. Dylan started Kindergarten this year and is in the Spanish Immersion program (her teacher only speaks Spanish for half the day!) Devyn is busy growing up and trying to be like Dylan! Mike is a Finace Director and Carsalesman. www.StayinHomeAndLovinIt.com/4myfam www.SaferisBetter.com/4myfam

Friday, February 1, 2008

Human Rights!

After re-reading that last post...I wanted to mention how proud I am of "We the People"! As far as the candidates go...I am very, very proud at how far we've come as a country. Human Rights have come a long long way! Where the two candidates are 1-Female and 2-Black! Who would have thought this could have happened even 10 years ago?

Go "We the People"!

Peace!

No comments: